This banner text can have markup.
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|gd82-08-29 s1t01 Tuning|
|gd82-08-29 s1t02 Jack Straw|
|gd82-08-29 s1t03 Big Railroad Blues|
|gd82-08-29 s1t04 Mama Tried|
|gd82-08-29 s1t05 Mexicali Blues|
|gd82-08-29 s1t06 West LA Fadeaway|
|gd82-08-29 s1t07 Little Red Rooster|
|gd82-08-29 s1t08 Loser|
|gd82-08-29 s1t09 Cassidy|
|gd82-08-29 s1t10 It Must Have Been The Roses|
|gd82-08-29 s1t11 Let It Grow|
|gd82-08-29 s2t01 Keep Your Day Job|
|gd82-08-29 s2t02 Samson & Delilah|
|gd82-08-29 s2t03 He's Gone|
|gd82-08-29 s2t04 Drums|
|gd82-08-29 s2t05 Not Fade Away|
|gd82-08-29 s2t06 Wharf Rat|
|gd82-08-29 s2t07 Sugar Magnolia|
|gd82-08-29 s2t08 US Blues|
- Thanks to Tim Dalton for the source Dat
- Thanks to Charlie Miller for the transfer and coordinating this effort
- Thanks to Doug Lamarre and Rob Berger for the shnid140984 soundboard source which supplies the final 1:53 of "Let It Grow"
- Thanks to an anonymous benefactor for the soundboard source which supplies "Keep Your Day Job" and "Samson & Delilah"
- Thanks to Charlie Miller for the shnid17957 Nakamichi 300 source which supplies a 0:32 patch in "Sugar Magnolia"
- Thanks to Joe B. Jones for his assistance with the pitch correction of the soundboard sources
- Some hi-hat/cymbals distortion in the left channel
- Warble in first vocals of "He's Gone"
- Noodle into NFA included in "Not Fade Away"
Mastered by Scott Clugston
July 7, 2018